SpecTIR is pleased to offer a wide variety of professional training and education services for clients interested in all aspects of remote sensing and spectral data analysis. Our offerings include blocks of training in sensor set-up/installation, aircraft integration, data acquisition planning, remote sensing techniques, raw data processing and conditioning and spectral data analysis.
SpecTIR is experienced at providing tailored classroom and laboratory training to a variety of domestic and international clients at our facilities in Reno, NV and Fairfax, VA, or at the client’s location.
SpecTIR specializes in designing tailored training packages based on client requirements, which may include some or all of the following topics:
- Executive-Level Orientation on Hyperspectral Imagery Methods and Uses
- Hyperspectral Theory
- How AISA Sensors Work
- Sensor Suite Integration and Installation (Mobile / Fixed Installations)
- Sensor System Operations (AISA Airborne Systems)
- Mission and Flight Operations Planning
- GPS / INS Navigation System Operations
- Data Processing
- Data Analysis
- Tactical Spectral Imagery Training
Authorized ENVI Training Center
SpecTIR is an authorized ENVI Training Center and re-seller of the ENVI line of image processing software, providing highly-specialized services and training in support of our worldwide Hyperspectral Services and the AISA sensor system in the areas of:
- Specialized Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
and Tailored Mission Development
- Specialized Data Analysis Services
- Detailed Analysis of Client-specified Data Sets
- Training in Field Survey Operations and Campaign Planning
- Client IT Integration and Data Storage Requirements
- Periodic Calibration Services and Support
- Flight Planning and Flight Operations Specialized Software Applications/Equipment
- Integrated Logistics and Maintenance Support
- Engineering Support Services Related to Specialty Applications Such as:
- Photogrammetric Mounts
- Sensor Installation in Pressurized Aircraft
Tactical Spectral Imagery Course – Update
The value of an image or other spectral data is enhanced by the quality and quantity of information extracted from it. In conjunction with Exelis Visual Information Solutions (VIS), formerly ITT Exelis, a top-tier global aerospace, defense and information solutions company, SpecTIR offers a Tactical Spectral Imagery Course (TSIC) which is designed to provide imagery and GIS analysts the knowledge and tools required to process and exploit hyperspectral imagery derived from ground-based and airborne sources.
Exelis VIS offers a complete range of Decision Support solutions that help companies manage, exploit, analyze, visualize, interpret and disseminate images, or data, allowing customers to make more effective decisions. SpecTIR’s Tactical Spectral Imagery Course has the flexibility to adapt to a wide variety of hyperspectral sensor types, platforms and software packages which is inherent in the course’s design.
Exelis VIS is currently reviewing the course specifics, and with the existing arrangement, SpecTIR will be providing Exelis VIS with all of their hyperspectral data needs. The course is being finalized and details will be forthcoming soon.